jeudi 16 octobre 2008

South Africa

Don't get me wrong, I'm far away to be sick of Japan but I found those couple of clichés that I took while I was in South Africa & Botswana a year ago. It was sleeping in my computer so I thought it would be better to share it...
So here it is, South Africa 2007


Joahnnesburg
driving slowly, veeeeeeeery slowly...
Fighting impalas
Crocodiles (...)
Hippos (one of the most dangerous)
Elephants (can be dangerous if females is protecting their kids or if the male is sexualy excited)

Buffalo (can be dangerous)
Giraffe
Squirrel
Rollier

Fisher eagle


Seeking for birds
Sunset on the drakensberg

Lesotho or "Kingdom of Lesotho" or old Basutoland, little country of austral Africa, extremely poor where the rates of HVI & AIDS are unfortunately among the highest in the world.

Aucun commentaire: