dimanche 21 octobre 2007

Non french speakers

For those who speak english and can't read french...
This is my blog where I'll post and will be explaining what I will be doing during a year and a half abroad.
I will leave France next wednesday to got to Australia for 2 months and a half, following by 2 months and a half in New zealand. By march 2008, and if I'm still alive, I'll head up north toward Japan for a year...
Don't hesitate to leave comments...

2 commentaires:

dave seeka a dit…

bro!

you're coming to aotearoa?!

keep me informed if you need a place to stay or whatever, or be shown around auckland etc.

it will be fun, we can go to the fush shop and be polite to each other! :)

eZ bro

dave

Anonyme a dit…

Mmmm...I think another visit to CT should be included on your travelling agenda...there are many lanterns still to be lit, my brutha!