mardi 4 mars 2008

Back to Waiheke Island

I'm now back in Auckland, where I'm actually as sick as a dog, i unfortunately caught some virus due to an unhealthy way of living I presume... huhu, nooo... well who knows. Therefore I decided to go back to Waiheke Island for the rest of my trip where it's actually now pourring bucket loads of rain, but it's not preventing me to spend a good time at the domes with my people.
So, on the other hand yes indeed, I'm assuming that my roadtrip is fairly over. After about 7000 km and NZ$2000 in gas all around New Zealand, I've discovered some of the best landscapes I've ever seen. The truck did it perfectly, and fair enough I'm trying to sell it back for the same price I bought it for, and for those who would be a bit worried about the fact that I was alone... well then don't. Everything was just the way I wanted it to be, and travelling by myself was actually more a choice than a burden. I loved it... and I'll do it again... at some point... some day.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Super la philo. soigne toi bien quand même

Anonyme a dit…

Qui a dit ca?

Steack

Anonyme a dit…

Ben ouais... qui a dit çà?

Soigne toi bien mon bro et à la prochaine cool tchache en live :)

Jo

Anonyme a dit…

moi je dis je sais pas qui a dit ça mais c'est vrai soigne toi bien quand même ! des tonnes de bisous
Stef (and co bien sûr)

Anonyme a dit…

Autant dire que oui, c'est vrai.

B.E.C.K.